Thursday, August 29, 2013

MDS Blog Hop: Summer Project Life

Remember back in the day when I was doing my version of Project Life? Well it got away from me but now I'm back at it. My system has changed a bit. Trying to make sure I got every day recorded was a bit too much pressure for me. So now I just take the 7 most recent photos from my phone and put them on one page. I focus on the memory and journal about the photo, rather than other things we did that day. What I love about this is that the pressure is off. And now that I'm back in Project Life mode I find myself wanting to take more "everyday" photos of little moments in our lives. I realized that future generations are going to be more interested in these little snippets of our life. Actually I just enjoy looking back at these types of layouts I've made more than the others. I remember things I had forgotten like little traditions we used to have that we don't anymore, or how much our daily life has changed with Esper's growth. I encourage you to create a Project Life style layout, even if it's just every now and then, so you can preserve some of the things you maybe wouldn't have otherwise.




1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun way to scrapbook! I wish I could've done this with my kids when they were little! Fun project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...