Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MDS Blog Hop: Teacher Thank You Cards

It's finals week! I am so ready to be done with school until Fall. Yay! I will be starting at a new school and so will Esper. I am very sad to have to say goodbye to her wonderful teachers and friends. I'm sure she'll love her new school but she had such a great time and grew so much and I'll always think of it as her first "school" experience. She went from having anxiety around people to really opening up and making lots of friends. Our theme this week reminded me that I needed to make some teacher appreciation gifts for her teachers. I made it really simple- it only took me about 10 minutes to design one of these and then copy and paste it so I had two. I will just attach these to Target gift cards and call it good.
Teacher Thank You Cards, MDS Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. What a fun end of year card or the teacher! great idea! and such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...