Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MDS Blog Hop: Back and Better Than Ever!

Are you as excited as I am to see the MDS Blog Hop return?? I missed it. We are back with a revamp. We will be posting twice a month- the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays and because of this we will have more projects. The 1st post of the month will have a holiday or seasonal theme featuring the month we are in (today is SNOW!) The 2nd post of the month we will be sharing with you what is current on our laptop : ) the projects that we've been working on most recently that are trendy and timely! You can also look forward to some fabulous guest blog hoppers! 

Also, we want you to PLAY ALONG WITH US! We would love to see what projects YOU come up with! On the 2nd Wednesday of the month, go ahead and take on the same holiday challenge that we have and upload your creations to mydigitalstudio.net and mention the MDS Blog Hop!
 
So I don't really have any photos of Esper playing out in the snow. Mostly because it's been so dang cold here this winter that I haven't dared to take her out in it. But she does look awfully cute bundling up to go out. I used the Jingle & Joy Kit on this layout because I just can't get enough of it and use it on everything lately. I also used the new Glimmer paper on the snowflake punch. YUM-O.


Supplies used:


Now for the fun part- go see all the great projects the other designers have made!


1 comment:

  1. I love this color scheme! I never in a million years would've put those two colors together on my own, but they look fabulous! Look at that cute little Esper! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...