Saturday, January 5, 2013

Independent Digital Scrapbook Page

Good news! We will be continuing the MDS Blog Hop this Wednesday, Jan. 9. From now on we will be posting twice a month- the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays. Be prepared to see more projects each time, as we will have more time to prepare. I'm so excited!
 
I took this photo on Christmas Eve and wanted to dedicate a whole layout to how independent my Little Miss is. It's one of my favorite things about her. I was much the same as a child- happy to be in my own little world of make believe.

I layered the circles from the Stay On Track Planner Template (I love the hand-drawn look) and then attached my journaling to a circle punch so it would fit inside of one of them.


Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of the hand drawn circles too. I also like how you notched out the corners on your photo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...