Monday, August 20, 2012

Out Of Candy Halloween Door Sign

Don't you hate it on Halloween when you are out of candy but the doorbell keeps ringing every five minutes? Here's a good solution for that-- a cute sign you can hang on your door that lets kids know to move on to the next house. You can even put this up if you just aren't going to be home for the evening (though your neighbors might wonder how you ran out of candy at 6pm).

One of my favorite things about MDS 2 are the new stamp sets that are in SVG format. Basically it means that you can use them as large as you want! So I increased the size of this bat from the Tricky Treats Stamp Brush Set and used the Coloring Tool to add some Tangerine Tango to the image. I love the result! I also cropped the "eeek" image from another stamp in the set.

Today in my online class (My Secret Studio) I show how to get the most out of your embellishments now that they have a crop feature in MDS 2. Come play with us!


Supplies used:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...