Friday, August 24, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Postcard

This week has been crazy! Classes started for me again and Esper is now going to a half-day child care center three days a week. The postcard I'm sharing with you today I designed for the Convention MDS display boards but wasn't used. This would be a great invitation to send for an end-of-summer party.

This week I made what I think is my favorite digital layout ever- and posted it in my online MDS class (My Secret Studio.) Come join us and enjoy looking at more projects! Today I will have a bonus postcard just for class members to see.


Supplies used:

InLinkz.com
Go see the other postcards that these fabulous ladies designed!


7. Aly Schilling
9. Erica Shaw (you're here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...