Friday, August 10, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Holiday Catalog

Today we are showcasing projects made using product from the new Holiday Catalog. My layout was super easy to make because I used a template that comes with the Toxic Treats Stamp Brush Set.


To make the two-page spread, all I did was go up to the Insert menu, then clicked "Insert Duplicate Page Mirrored." As you can see, I moved the elements around on the mirrored page, but this made it super easy to coordinate my two pages.  



If you are interested in my online "My Secret Studio" class, every Friday I show a bonus project using the MDS Blog Hop theme- so today it's MORE Holiday Mini digital products! Click here to join.

Supplies used: (click to purchase)

We have a new member of the Blog Hop from now on! Please welcome Kimberly Van Diepen to the group. :)

7. Aly Schilling
9. Erica Shaw (you're here)
11. Holly VanDyne
12. Kimberly Van Diepen

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...