Monday, July 23, 2012

Introducing... My Secret Studio!

You asked for it... and it's finally here!


A 30 day class featuring projects created by me!
(How to use Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software)
  • Video tutorials
  • Exclusive content- layouts, cards, and other projects for members only
  • Love the weekly Blog Hops? I will create a bonus project using the weekly theme!
  • Photo link supply lists on every project
  • PDF's for you to refer back to
  • Step-by-step instructions
  • Project challenges and a gallery to upload and share your projects with other members
  • Q&A's: I answer all of your questions and show techniques YOU want to see
  • MDS2! An introduction to the software once it is available for purchase
  • Secrets I've never shared- things like:
    • how to organize all of your digital kits and downloads!
    • how to get more out of your digital downloads
    • design principles- how to make your layouts look like a pro designed them!
    • a look into my process and how I create from start to finish
    • how to pick which kits to purchase with all the options out there
    • how to use sketches and projects on Pinterest to inspire you 
    • what to do with all those cell phone and Instagram photos
    • ways to recreate paper scrapbooking techniques digitally
This class is especially great for you Stampin' Up! demonstrators who want to learn how to use My Digital Studio and incorporate it into your business.

Here's a sneak peek of some of what you will see:

Here's the best news... you get all of this for only $20!

Here are some other options:
  • For those of you who sign up to be a demonstrator on my team, you get FREE access to any online class I offer! 
  • OR if you submit a $100 online order through my shop, you will receive a FREE membership to the class.
Hurry! The class starts Wednesday, July 25! But no matter when you sign up for the class, you will have access to all the projects and ideas, even after the month is over.




After your payment processes, I will email you an invitation to My Secret Studio.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...