Sunday, June 24, 2012

Recreating Trendy Paper-Crafting Looks in My Digital Studio

I was browsing Pinterest today and felt very creatively inspired, so I decided to create this page based on this one I saw. The page was designed in a sheet protector that had one big pocket in the middle and little ones on top and bottom and I wanted to recreate that look. You could even add some stitching in between the photos if you really wanted to make it look like the photos were in a sheet protector. 

I also wanted to make my title look like it was cut out of paper. I love the cut-out titles you can make with die cut machines and software these days, and really wanted to make my own digital version. I had to use Photoshop to create the title and then I brought it into MDS. Here is the tutorial I used if you would like to try it yourself. I had so much fun stretching my creative muscles today. Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I did use the Cheerful Treat Hostess Content CD from last year's catalog. It is no longer available to purchase. Sometimes I may use retired digital products, but hopefully this will help you be inspired to use some of those oldies-but-goodies still in your collection. (Download the CK Ali's Handwriting Font I used for the journaling. See below for everything else.)
Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...