Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Esper First Twelve Months Swatchbook

Here is another project I created for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership conference. It is a swatchbook which shows pictures for each month of her first year. Make sure you watch the video at the end if you want to see how the swatchbook looks when it is printed. I mostly used the Rock-A-Bye kit that comes with the full My Digital Studio software. I found that the Love Birds kit, though, coordinates really well with the Rock-A-Bye kit so I used both throughout. Also, Stampin' Up! just released an adorable swatchbook template today for you to use for your own baby's 1st year of photos! See more detail here.


My Digital Studio Baby Swatchbook from Erica Shaw on Vimeo.

Purchase the digital supplies you need to make this project!

Other digital products that would work great for a project like this:

1 comment:

  1. What a darling scrapbook - easy to show off that little living doll!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...