Friday, March 2, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Scraplift a Blog Hopper

This week's theme was my pick. I chose the challenge to scraplift or CASE a project by another MDS Blog Hopper. There are so many projects on everyone's blogs that I want to copy someday, so this was a great excuse! I chose a Christmas card designed by Amber to copy. I took the banner she designed and put it on a scrapbook page of our Christmas this year. Thanks for the inspiration Amber!

Here's her card:
Supplies used:

Go see how the other ladies were inspired!

7. Aly Schilling
9. Erica Shaw (you're here!)
12. Holly VanDyne

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute, Erica! I love how you turned a card into a page - how clever! This is beautiful (and I love Esper's dress!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...