Friday, March 23, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: Catalog CASE

CASE= Copy And Share Everything. Our challenge this week was to CASE something from a Stampin' Up! catalog. I copied a scrapbook page from pg. 21 of the Occasions Mini Catalog (you can order from it until April 30). These are pictures from a Burlesque party we hosted last year. I love these girls! We all got dressed up and had so much fun. I wanted my page to have a fancy, vintage feel so the Timeless Portrait suite was great for that. I love that the pearls mimic the pearl necklace Amanda is wearing. There are so many options in My Digital Studio.


Purchase the digital supplies you need to make this project!
InLinkz.com
Here's the paper layout it's based on:

See other ways our designers were inspired by catalogs!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...