Saturday, February 25, 2012

Two Templates = Two More Layouts Done!

I haven't had a lot of time lately to scrapbook- I use all the nap times and bedtimes to get my homework done- so I've been browsing my Stampin' Up! templates to see what I haven't used yet. I noticed these two templates- one came with the Sun Garden Designer Series Paper and one came with the Messenger II Embellishments. I found two photos in my collection that hadn't been scrapbooked yet so I used those, added some journaling, and called it done! This is what My Digital Studio is all about- the freedom to spend just as much or as little time on a project as you can. When creativity is lacking, these templates are also good for that. :)

This layout was an 8"x8" page, so I used this method to change it to a 12"x12". This photo was taken using Photobooth on my Mac one night when Esper was watching dogs jump in this video. She's pretty obsessed.
Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...