Friday, February 17, 2012

MDS Blog Hop: One Big Sale-A-Bration CD

I decided to shake things up today and design a card instead of a scrapbook page. I used the Handpicked for Mom Designer Template as a jumping off point. I love not having to come up with my own designs, and this way I get extra mileage out of a card I normally would just use for Mother's Day.

Click here to go place your $50 order and receive the One Big Sale-A-Bration digital content cd for FREE!

And make sure you go check out the project from this week's guest blog hopper, Isis Pinero!


Supplies used: One Big Sale-A-Bration CD (earned by making a $50 purchase) - Everyday Enchantment digital designer series paper and matching brads and ribbon, Outlined Occassions stamp brush set

Go see some other ways you can use the Sale-A-Bration digital cds!

1. Jeanna Bohanon
6. Aly Schilling
11. Holly VanDyne
12. Isis Pinero (this week's guest blog hopper!)

1 comment:

  1. Look at YOU with your MDS cards! These are both perfect, Erica! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...