Monday, January 23, 2012

Stampin' Success Featured Artist

A few months ago I got some of the best news I've had all year: Stampin' Up! wanted to feature me as the guest demonstrator artist in the February issue of Stampin' Success (a monthly magazine for demonstrators.) They asked me to create three projects using the Simple Snapshots cd. They also interviewed me about My Digital Studio.

A funny story- since I live close to the Stampin' Up! home office, a photographer came by to do a photo shoot of me and Esper. In the middle of Esper coloring in the journal while on my lap, she out of nowhere just threw up all over us. I was basically sitting in vomit, and the photographer and I burst out laughing hysterically. It was such a random hilarious moment I'll always remember when I see those photos in the article.

Here are the projects I designed:

12" x 12" Scrapbook page
6" x 6" card
Journal - to document the funny things Esper says
Supplies used:

I am so honored to have been asked by Stampin' Up! to do this! It happened at a time in my life when it was really good to have something to be proud of.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! These projects are just too cute! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SO excited to see you and your work (and Esper!) in this and what a funny (and yucky!) story! LOL SO happy you got to do this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...