Sunday, January 29, 2012

2011 Digital Photobook Featuring The One Big Sale-A-Bration CD

Last month I was asked to create some samples for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership conference using My Digital Studio. I was so excited and spent a lot of time during the holidays working on them, this book in particular. It took a long time to put together since it is 24 pages long, but I simplified the process by using templates that already came with the software. I simply changed colors and used different digital designer series paper. If I had to think up every layout from scratch it would have taken me so much longer. I converted all of my photos to black and white so that I could let the colors from this kit pop. I used the One Big Sale-A-Bration digital cd that you can earn when you purchase $50 worth of Stampin' Up! products between now and March 31. Click here to go to my online store and put in an order. When you checkout, you will be able to add the digital cd (or one of these items) to your order for free!

I can't wait to see this book in person! I've made a video below of the digital files.




2011 Digital Photobook from Erica Shaw on Vimeo.

Supplies used: (One Big Sale-A-Bration CD - Everyday Enchantment digital designer series paper and matching brads, Elementary Elegance stamp brush set, Outlined Occassions stamp brush set, Fresh Vintage stamp brush set) 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...