Friday, October 21, 2011

MDS Blog Hop: Out of the Box Designer Series Paper


Today's challenge was to use a Designer Series Paper for something OTHER than what it's intended for! I used the Limited-time Savor the Season Hostess-Only Content CD. It's available October 3-December 31 for Hostesses or customers that put in a $150 order. The digital Savor the Season Ensemble comes packed with trendy, festive holiday stamp brushes, Designer Series Paper patterns, embellishments, punches, and several designer templates that are perfect for holiday cards and projects! 

What I especially love about this kit is the colors! They are so bright and fun, and because they aren't the traditional Christmas colors, they looked great on this layout about my daughter.


Check out this video of Stampin' Up!'s Holly Linford showing how great these designs look when printed:

So what are you waiting for? Email me to book your workshop where we will create some awesome holiday projects. 

P.S. I am now including links to fonts used and project inspiration in my supply lists. Hope this helps!

Supplies used:

Now go see some other ways you can use digital DSP outside of the box:

6. Aly Schilling
8. Erica Shaw (you're here)
10. Holly VanDyne

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME page!!! I love the layout and the use of this paper!!! Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I LOVE your header :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable!! Thanks for posting the fonts you used - I hadn't been to that site before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun! Now I may need that CD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are SO making me need that CD! Love that you used the hostess CD and you did it fabulously! :) Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...