Saturday, October 29, 2011

Joy Digital Layout and Blog Candy!

I have something fun for you today! Last night I was feeling very inspired so I created this layout using pictures I took yesterday at the pumpkin patch. Don't you love it when the pictures you took turned out so cute that you must rush home and scrapbook them? That's what I love about My Digital Studio- I no longer have to wait to send my photos to a photo lab and then go pick them up. And then come home and wait until I have a clean craft room to make them into a cute scrapbook page. I am all about doing a little at a time- editing photos during nap time, picking out supplies in MDS while she eats dinner, etc. I love that MDS works on MY schedule.

Anyway, here's the fun part. BLOG CANDY! Do you like this layout? Then it's yours! One winner will receive a template of this page they can add their own photos into! (You must own My Digital Studio software to use it.) Just leave me a comment telling me what you love about My Digital Studio. If you have it but haven't used it yet, let me know what your hangups are with digital scrapbooking. Are you not tech-savvy? Do you feel it's another thing you don't want to get into? I will pick a winner on Wednesday, November 2nd at 10pm MDT.

Supplies used: (If you don't see something listed below, it is included with the original software)
Just for fun, here's some more pictures from yesterday:

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout and would be honored to win a template of the page! I think what I like most about My Digital Studio is that it's user friendly and that I can easily create hybrid projects using traditional and digital products from SU. And anything I print from MDS matches perfectly with all my traditional SU product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Page! I didn't know there is a cloud punch...I don't remember seeing it..thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...