Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cupcake Birthday Swap Card

Every year in September my mom and I (and anyone in our downlines that wants to come) drive down to St. George for our upline Janet Baker & Jill Olsen's stamping event. We spend all day stamping a bunch of cards. I just got home from it, so I will be blogging tons of great projects that we created and samples that we saw. But for today I am going to show you the card I created to swap. This is a simplified version of a card I saw by Julie Beltramo. I love the cupcake punch so much! It saved me a lot of time since it perfectly punches out the stamped images from the Create A Cupcake stamp set. I love it when Stampin' Up! creates products like this to make my life easier. :)

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...