Monday, January 31, 2011

Using sketches to digitally scrapbook

Another demonstrator, Alesha Walls, does a weekly sketch challenge over at the My Digital Studio community. I've been wanting to participate and this week's sketch was a perfect place for me to start. I love that I don't have to put any thought into what my design is going to be. I just pick the colors and stamps that match my photos.

Here is the sketch:

And here's my layout:

Go here to see other layouts made using the sketch.

I also made the following layout using a sketch I found here. I use all the help I can get to make scrapbooking quicker and easier!

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute pages! I love her socks! Inspired Blueprints also has some templates for download sometimes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...