Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quick & Easy with My Digital Studio

Sometimes I feel like being creative and starting from scratch with an idea. Other times, I just want to be able to add layouts to our family album quickly and call it done. My Digital Studio lets you do both! On this day, I simply opened up these two already made layouts and added pictures and a date. Honestly, it took maybe five minutes! These are both part of a whole set of premade layouts you can use to make a theme album of an event. I simply opened the pages individually and decided to use them that way. If you are interested in taking a class to learn how to use My Digital Studio, send me an email or leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. I love these LO's! I'm slowly getting into digital scrapbooking & I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...